Shark ADVICE for the WA Shark Notification System on 21 AugustCurrent Alerts and Warnings
A shark ADVICE has been issued for Western Australian water users due to a partial outage in the shark notification system.
- Two Shark Monitoring Network receivers are currently offline and a third has limited functionality.
- The offline receivers are at Garden Island and Ellen Cove (Albany).
- The receiver with limited functionality is at Mullaloo South
- Extra caution is advised for water uses in the affected locations.
- All other receivers in the network remain operational.